Are you a technical person in an agile environment? Do you want to understand all the technical elements involved in being agile? If your answer is YES, then join the 5-day Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD®) course to get a full understanding of the Agile mindset, the Scrum framework and how to handle technical aspects of being agile.
You can expect a highly interactive and fun 5-days training where you will be challenged on your knowledge through exercises and simulations, as well as where the facts will be combined with practical examples – and yes you will be coding! The course covers the critical skills in coding, testing, refactoring, continuous integration, and other related topics that are needed for successful team software development in an agile environment
On completion of the full 5-days training, you will be credited with an internationally recognized Certified Scrum Developer® certificate (CSD®) from Scrum Alliance.
Topics you can expect
- Agile & Scrum theory
- Scrum Simulation: Scrumchkin
- From Product Vision to Product Backlog
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Architecture and Design
- Collaboration such as, but not limited to Pair Programming
- Test-Driven Development
- Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Single Command Build
- Single Source Repository
- Code Quality
See all learning objectives here
Who should attend
- Developers, Software Architects, Testers, Technology Directors, Project Managers, and Technical Leaders.
- Anyone that would like an understanding of the agile mindset, the Scrum framework and the technical part of being agile.
About the trainer
Mario Melo - Certified Scrum Developer Trainer
Mario began his career as a developer in 2004 and was one of the first Scrum Alliance official trainers to be awarded the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) certification in Brazil. Since 2014, he has been working as a trainer and coach in Brazil and Europe, working with clients such as Nokia, Siemens, FPF Tech, Outsystems, Energias de Portugal (EDP) and others.
Mario is also a founder of Facta IT, a software development company from Belo Horizonte created in 2011 that has helped start-ups and multinationals find and develop technological solutions that provide returns on investments as soon as possible.
Malene Jacobsen - Co-Trainer
Malene will be co-training the course with Mario. Malene is one of the few people that has never done a Waterfall project. She was first exposed to Agile and Scrum during an Advanced Computer Science course and since then it has become a natural way of thinking both in work and her private life. Malene fully lives up to the saying: ‘you don’t do Agile, you become Agile!’
Malene has significant experience in using Scrum in all rolls of a Scrum team and at a large variety of industries including manufacturing, education, finance, retail and not to mention her own private life – ask her how you plan a wedding with the Scrum framework!
- Your own laptop
- Programming skills
- Attend in-person the full 5 days course.
- After successfully completing the course, you will be asked to accept the CSD License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Your certificate will be valid for 2 years from acceptance of the CSD License
Maintain your CSD certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Click HERE to learn more.
- Choosing this course will guarantee you practical guidance from international experts: Helping companies worldwide in understanding and implementing the technical part of being agile means that Mario’s guidance is grounded in real-world challenges and is highly practical.
- You will gain valuable insight and inspiration: You can expect to take away many deep insights into the nature of how to be a technical person in an agile environment and its potential to transform your work life for the better. Stories of what others have achieved are likely to inspire you to be a game-changer yourself.
- You will receive frequent post-course follow-ups: Both Mario and Malene believe that your training course is the start of a life-long journey of continuous improvement and they are available to assist you on that journey in any way possible - from help and advice, post-training coaching and extended education courses. They will always do whatever they can to help you achieve success.
*All course prices are exclusive of 15% VAT.
HI, IT'S ME ANDY AGILE
Do you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.