Looking to extend your knowledge of Scrum and Agile? Or are these new topics for you altogether? Join the 2-day Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) course to get a full understanding of the Agile mind-set and the Scrum framework.
You can expect a highly interactive and fun 2-days training where you will be challenged on your knowledge through exercises and simulations, and where the facts will be combined with practical examples.
Upon completion of the full 2-days training, there will be an online exam which will credit you with an internationally recognized Certified ScrumMaster® certificate (CSM®) from Scrum Alliance.
Topics you can expect
- Agile & Scrum Theory
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events and Artifact Transparency
- Sprint and Increment
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Definition of “Done”
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
See all learning objectives here
Who should attend
- Anyone that would like an understanding of the Agile mind-set and the Scrum framework.
- Anyone interested in becoming a Scrum Master.
- Scrum Masters that want an internationally recognized certification of their skills.
About the trainer
Iain Mckenna - Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
Iain is an accredited Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) from the UK and has not only trained many people in Scrum but has extensive experience in actually applying the Scrum framework in a large variety of industries including media and telecoms, finance, education, health care, retail, leisure and gaming.
Iain also has significant experience of scaling Scrum in organisations with over 500 software development staff members as well as using Scrum in non-software environments including health care and education. In 2016, Iain won the award “Most Popular SCRUM Professional” at the Agile Awards in the UK. This award is determined by public voting.
Malene Jacobsen - Co-Trainer
Malene will be co-training the course with Iain. Malene is one of the few people that has never done a Waterfall project. She was first exposed to Agile and Scrum during an Advanced Computer Science course and since then it has become a natural way of thinking both in work and her private life. Malene fully lives up to the saying: ‘you don’t do Agile, you become Agile!’
Malene has significant experience in using Scrum in all rolls of a Scrum team and at a large variety of industries including manufacturing, education, finance, retail and not to mention her own private life – ask her how you plan a wedding with the Scrum framework!
- Attend in-person the full 16-hour course (2 days)
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to take the 50 questions CSM online test and answer 37 out of the 50 questions correctly within the 60-minute time limit.
- After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Your certificate will be valid for 2 years from acceptance of the CSM License
Maintain your CSM certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Click HERE to learn more.
- Choosing this course will guarantee you practical guidance from international experts: Implementing Scrum in dozens of organisations over a decade means that Iain’s guidance is grounded in real-world challenges and is highly practical. He will share first-hand experience.
- You will gain valuable insight and inspiration: You can expect to take away many deep insights into the nature of Scrum and its potential to transform your organisation and your work life for the better. Stories of what others have achieved with Scrum are likely to inspire you to be a game changer yourself.
- You will receive frequent post-course follow-ups: Both Iain and Malene believe that your training course is the start of a life-long journey of continuous improvement and they are available to assist you on that journey in any way possible- from help and advice, post-training coaching and extended education courses. They will always do whatever they can to help you achieve success.
*All course prices are exclusive of 15% VAT.
HI, IT'S ME ANDY AGILE
Do you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.