Are you comfortable with the “business side” of projects? Do you need to extend your knowledge as a Product Owner? Or is this an entirely new topic for you? Join the 2-day Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) course to get a full understanding of the role of a Product Owner and learn how to create the product vision, order a Product Backlog, all while managing stakeholders.
You can expect a highly interactive and fun 2-days training where you will be challenged on your knowledge through exercises and simulations, and where the facts will be combined with practical examples.
On completion of the full 2-days training, you will be credited with an internationally recognized Certified Scrum Product Owner® certificate (CSPO®) from the Scrum Alliance.
Topics you can expect
- Agile & Scrum Theory
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Describing Purpose and Strategy
- Understanding Customer and Users
- Validating Product Assumptions
- Working with Product Backlog
See all learning objectives here
Who should attend
- Those who are in a value-driven position.
- Business Analysts.
- Anyone interested in becoming a Product Owner.
- Up and coming Product Owners.
- Product Owners that want an internationally recognized certification of their skills.
About the trainer
Iain Mckenna - Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
Iain is an accredited Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) from the UK and has not only trained many people in Scrum but has extensive experience in actually applying the Scrum framework in a large variety of industries including media and telecoms, finance, education, health care, retail, leisure and gaming.
Iain also has significant experience of scaling Scrum in organisations with over 500 software development staff members as well as using Scrum in non-software environments including health care and education. In 2016, Iain won the award “Most Popular SCRUM Professional” at the Agile Awards in the UK. This award is determined by public voting.
Malene Jacobsen - Co-Trainer
Malene will be co-training the course with Iain. Malene is one of the few people that has never done a Waterfall project. She was first exposed to Agile and Scrum during an Advanced Computer Science course and since then it has become a natural way of thinking both in work and her private life. Malene fully lives up to the saying: ‘you don’t do Agile, you become Agile!’
Malene has significant experience in using Scrum in all rolls of a Scrum team and at a large variety of industries including manufacturing, education, finance, retail and not to mention her own private life – ask her how you plan a wedding with the Scrum framework!
- Attend in-person the full 16-hour course (2 days).
- After successfully completing the course, you will be asked to accept the CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Your certificate will be valid for 2 years from acceptance of the CSPO License
Maintain your CSPO certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Click HERE to learn more.
- Choosing this course will guarantee you practical guidance from international experts: Implementing Scrum in dozens of organisations over a decade means that Iain’s guidance is grounded in real-world challenges and is highly practical. He will share first-hand experience.
- You will gain valuable insight and inspiration: You can expect to take away many deep insights into the nature of Scrum and its potential to transform your organisation and your work life for the better. Stories of what others have achieved with Scrum are likely to inspire you to be a game changer yourself.
- You will receive frequent post-course follow-ups:Both Iain and Malene believe that your training course is the start of a life-long journey of continuous improvement and they are available to assist you on that journey in any way possible- from help and advice, post-training coaching and extended education courses. They will always do whatever they can to help you achieve success.
*All course prices are exclusive of 15% VAT.
HI, IT'S ME ANDY AGILE
Do you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.