This two-day interactive and fun workshop will enable you to master practical tools: How to write Agile requirements, creating backlogs, release planning and more. Furthermore, you will come to understand the Scrum framework and how you as a Product Owner serves the team.
- Understand and apply the principles and mindset of Agile
- Define and apply the Scrum Framework
- Explain the role and responsibility of a Product Owner
- Apply practical tools to manage the following areas
- Describing Purpose and Strategy
- Understanding Customers and Users
- Testing product assumptions
- Agile requirements
- Product Backlog
- Release Planning
Who should attend
- The junior Product Owner
- The up and coming Product Owner
- If you are in a value-driven position
*All course prices are exclusive of 15% VAT.
You know what you know - and then Malene shows you with patience, care, and knowledge what you don't know and how to apply it in real life.
ANONYMOUS FEEDBACK FROM COURSE
Malenes insight and passion are priceless. Thank you for sharing it with us, I couldn't have asked more from a trainer.
I found the course very interesting and worthwhile, as it gave me insight on the textbook Product Owner role. The course enabled us to identify areas to improve, but also confirmed where we are aligned.
HI, IT'S ME ANDY AGILE
We can tailor courses and workshops to your needs. Contact us for more.