Are you a Scrum Master, coach, facilitator, instructor, trainer, or teacher that is interested in understanding how the human brain really learns by exploring current ‘cognitive neuroscience’ – the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning? Are you ready to engage and inspire your team with brain-based learning? If your answer is yes to the above, then join the 2-day globally popular, skills-building ‘training from the BACK of the room practitioner’ course.
You can expect a highly interactive and fun 2-days training where you will explore six powerful learning principles based on the best from neuroscience. You will be able to apply these principles every time you train, facilitate, instruct, or coach others. Furthermore, the training will equip you with dozens of interactive instructional strategies, ideas, exercises and resources that you can implement straight away and help make your sessions memorable and outstanding.
You will receive a 55-page resource workbook that is only available by attending the course, as well as copies of Sharon Bowman’s best-selling books “Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”.
Topics you can expect
- How the human brain really learns.
- "Cognitive neuroscience" about effective instruction - how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge.
- Six learning principles based on current “cognitive neuroscience”
- Brain-Based Instructional Design Model
- Brain Science elements important to human learning
- Dozens of brain-based learning activities.
Who should attend
- Scrum Masters, coaches, facilitators, instructors, trainers, teachers, speakers, and presenters
- Anyone who needs to effectively engage with an audience.
About the trainer
@MaleneMBJ is an accredited certified Training from the Back of the Room (TBR) trainer and has extensive experience in using the principles from TBR in her work as an Agile coach. For Malene, TBR principles such as including physical movement and dialogue, have become ingrained in the way she designs and structures workshops, talks, and training sessions. As someone with a true agile mindset, Malene’s mantra is: "Life is too short for boring sessions that does not add value".
- Attend in-person the full 16-hour course (2 days)
- After successfully completing the course, you will receive a 2-day attendance certificate of the official ‘Training from the BACK of the room’ practitioner course.
*All course prices are exclusive of 15% VAT.
HI, IT'S ME ANDY AGILE
Do you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.